DC food and history tour on H Street
- Discover Washington DC with a local guide by your side
- Visit one of the capital’s hippest neighborhoods and check out its buzzing foodie scene
- Sample some all-American tasty treats
- Stroll past some of DC’s most historic venues and unique cultural sites
- Get a glimpse into DC’s immigrant heritage
This foodie tour of Washington DC will reveal everything about the people who brought this great city to life, whilst giving you a taste of all the best local cuisine!
You’ll get a taste of a very special drink that has helped the beverage industry in DC skyrocket in recent years, before visiting the H Street Corridor, restaurants, markets, churches and historic sites.
You’ll hear some amazing stories about the people who used to live and work in this district, learn how food has played a big part in bringing the community together and taste for yourself why DC’s food scene is enjoying a much-deserved resurgence.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drink samples, craft beer tasting
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Child (0 to 6): Free
- Child (6 to 11): Reduced
Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC.
On the east side of the entrance hall at Union Station, under the clock
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather, as much of the tour takes place outdoors
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Food and drink options may vary on each tour, depending on what is in season and what is available
- Every day
- Departs at 10.00am
- Runs until around 1.00pm
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This guided museum tour will tell the story of a motley crew of colonists who built one of the world...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
On this small, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore t...