Vivaldi's Four Seasons concert at St. Charles Church
- Experience a concert of Vivaldi’s "Four Seasons" in Vienna
- Listen to the magnificent Ensemble 1756
- Enjoy a classical concert in the baroque St. Charles Church
Experience the legendary performance of Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" by the Ensemble 1756 playing on baroque instruments.
Vivaldi moved to Vienna in 1740, three years after the completion of the impressive St. Charles Church. However, Vivaldi’s stay in Vienna was not very lucky. Impoverished, he died here on 28 July 1741 and was buried at the St. Charles Church on the "Spitaller Gottsacker". His tomb, like the one of Mozart, was not preserved.
One of Vivaldi’s most famous compositions, the “Four Seasons” lives on. Four revolutionary violin concerts about four poems, written by Vivaldi, containing thunderstorms and flashes, breaking ice and twittering of birds, barking dogs, a band of hunters and many more spectacular impressions. Enjoy the masterpiece yourself in the beautiful St. Charles Church.
- Concert ticket
- Student (up to 26 years)
- Child (up to 14 years)
Karlsplatz 10, 1040 Wien, Austria
St. Charles Church (Karlskirche)
- Category I: rows 1-13, numbered seats
- Category II: behind Category I, unnumbered seats
- Category III: behind Category II, unnumbered seats
- Program and seating plan can be subject to change
- At 8.15pm, entry from 7.45pm
- Please check the calendar for dates
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
Join a tour to Salzkammergut, known for its crystal-clear lakes and majestic mountains and take a wa...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand b...