Vienna PASS with Travelcard for free attractions and free transportation
- One ticket to cover all networks within the inner zone
- Different durations of 1, 2, 3 or 6 days
- Free entry to over 60 of Vienna’s most popular attractions and museums
- Unlimited use of the Hop on hop off Vienna Sightseeing Tours
Free admission to over 60 top attractions in Vienna, it's really the best way to save money. Visit the most popular attractions of Vienna without paying anything extra and tour all of your favourite sights, from imperial palaces to art galleries and museums. The attractions included in the Vienna Pass are some of the absolute tourist highlights of the Imperial city on the Danube, such as Schönbrunn Palace, the Hofburg Palace, the Giant Ferris Wheel, the Spanish Riding School, Vienna’s famous Kunsthistorisches Museum (museum of art history), and many more. WIth the included travelcard you can ride the city’s network of undergrounds, trains and buses and discover all that Vienna has to offer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Vienna PASS is not designed for large groups. Groups of more than 10 may be refused entry at some attractions. If you are in a group of over 10, please contact the attractions you want to visit in advance!
- Free public transportation with Wiener Linien
- Free admission to over 60 top attractions in Vienna
- Free guidebook to help you explore the city and plan your visit
- A bonus booklet for discounts and extras at exclusive partner companies (restaurants, retail and services)
- Infants (0-5): 1 child free per adult holding a Vienna PASS
- Children and youth (6-18): reduced Vienna PASS Junior
- From 19 years on: adult price
Vienna Sightseeing and Vienna PASS Service Center, Opernring 3-5, Top 17-24, 1010 Vienna
Please redeem your voucher at the Vienna PASS Customer Service Centre (the voucher you get after the booking is not your Vienna Pass).
- The Vienna PASS Junior can be acquired for children between 6 and 18 years; from the age of 19 years you must acquire a Vienna PASS for adults
- Children below the age of 6 get free admission if accompanied by an adult holding a Vienna PASS (1 child per adult with Vienna PASS)
- Children under 6 travel for free on the transport network. During school holidays in Vienna, on Sundays and public holidays, as well as on 2 and 15 November, children and youths travel free of charge on Wiener Linien’s network until the age of 15. Please show an identity card with a date of birth
- The Vienna PASS is not designed for large groups. Groups of more than 10 may be refused entry at some attractions. If you are in a group of over 10, please contact the attractions you want to visit in advance!
- Please redeem your voucher at the Vienna Sightseeing and Vienna PASS Service Center Tel: 0043 1 712 46 83 - 300
- The date you choose during the booking is just an estimated starting date. Your Vienna PASS will be activated the first time you use it in the city and will be valid for the consecutive calendar days (depending on the option fro 24, 48 or 72 hours)
- Valid for 1, 2, 3, or 6 days, depending on the option you choose
- Opening hours of the Customer Service Centre, where you have to redeem your voucher:
- Mondays to Saturdays 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Sundays from 9.00am to 3.00pm
- The date you have to choose during the booking is just an estimated starting date. Your Vienna PASS will be activated the first time you use it in the city and will be valid for the consecutive calendar days (duration depends on the choosen option)
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand b...