Urban photo tour with Polaroid through Vienna
- Explore inexpected modern and creative places in Vienna
- Capture special scenes that you local guide shows you
- Photo-visit the city in a small group with no minimum group size
For those who've never been in Vienna and especially for those who think they already know the city: be surprised! Explore the young and creative Vienna with an equally creative tour. We'll break you of the beaten paths. Follow us with a vintage Polaroid camera and frame your stay in a different and unique way!
Colourful graffiti, hip galleries, street art and lots of other aspects of urban living are waiting for you. Take home a one of a kind souvenir from your trip: a slide of memory that you can physically show to your friends and family and which will decorate your office desk, living room or fridge. Walk down memory lane: Your Polaroids will always take you back to the fantastic expierence you had.
Your guide is a Viennese local who is happy to answer questions you have about Vienna, recommend places to eat, give tips on what to see and where to go and much more.
- English speaking photo guide
- Introduction to instant photography
- Rental of a vintage Polaroid camera
- One pack of ?The Impossible Project? instant film (8 pictures) worth 20 EUR
Arthur-Schnitzler-Platz 1, 1070 Vienna, Austria
We meet in front of the Volkstheater (Entrance: Museumstraße). Your guide will have a Polaroid camera around his or her neck.
- The rental of a vintage Polaroid camera is included in the tour price
- For those who don't know to use it, your guide will show you how it works (no prior photography knowledge is required)
- One pack of Polaroid Originals instant film (8 pictures) worth 19 EUR
- Our groups are small and there is no minimum group size (max 8)
Monday, Friday, Saturday:
- In June, July and August: at 9:00am
- In March, April, May, September and October: at 9:30am
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
Join a tour to Salzkammergut, known for its crystal-clear lakes and majestic mountains and take a wa...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...
Take a drive along the most famous sights in Vienna, in an environment-friendly electric vintage car...