Tickets for Mozart concert at the Vienna State Opera
- The Best of Mozart and Strauss at Vienna's largest and most famous concert halls
- Featuring Mozart's masterworks and Strauss' evergreen melodies in historical costumes
- Recreation of the musical academies as concerts were known to Mozart's time
Enjoy a truly memorable experience in the world's capital of classical music - Vienna!
You are invited to the Vienna State Opera, where the 30 members of the Vienna Mozart Orchestra along with two internationally-renowned opera singers - all in magnificent Rococo costumes and wigs - create a very special atmosphere of a real Baroque-era concert!
In the style of "musical academies", as concerts were known in Mozart's time, you'll hear single movements from symphonies and solo concertos as well as operatic overtures, arias and duets from well-known works.
- Souvenir Music CD
- Numerated seat in the chosen category
- All reductions only showing a valid photo ID or student's card with photo
- Children (5-18 years old): reduced
- Students (up to 27 years): reduced
Opernring 2, Wien, Österreich
Vienna State Opera. Underground (U - Bahn) Station Karlsplatz - Oper Lines 1,2,4
- Categories A, B, C and Superior of the concert tickets refer to the concert seats. After purchase you will be given the best available seats in the chosen category for you.
- No dress code, but elegant dress is recommended.
- Regular performances in July and August
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
Join a tour to Salzkammergut, known for its crystal-clear lakes and majestic mountains and take a wa...
Explore locations associated with the great composer, get insight into Beethovens real life and gain...
The Belvedere has the most expansive collection of works by Gustav Klimt. Whichever aspect of this a...
Have the privilege to explore Vienna in style during a tour with an electric vintage car, including ...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...