Tickets for Giant Ferris Wheel in Vienna
- Take a ride on one of the oldest operating Ferris Wheels in the world
- Unique views of Vienna and beyond, including the Vienna Woods' hills and the Danube
- Discover one of the most historic Viennese landmarks, a symbol of the city
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. Just enter the cabin, relax and enjoy the bird's-eye views on Vienna's charming roofs and its most beautiful sights, like Schönbrunn Palace and St. Stephen's Cathedral.
The Wiener Riesenrad has been turning above Vienna for more than a century, making it one of the oldest operating Ferris Wheels in the world. For Vienna, it is more than just an amusement park ride: it is a historic landmark and an unmistakeable symbol of the city. A spin on this 213-feet high attraction is a must for every visitor to the capital of Austria!
This experience will definitely become a highlight of your visit to Austria's capital. Take a ride!
- Ticket for 1 ride on the Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel
- Reduction for children up to 13 years
Riesenradplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria.
- 27 April – 1 September 2019: 09.00am – 11.45pm
- 2 September – 6 October 2019: 09.00am – 10:45pm
- 7 October – 3 November 2019: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 4 November – 15 November 2019: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 16 November – 30 December 2019: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 24 December 2019: 10.00am – 04.45pm
- 31 December 2019: 10.00am – 02.00pm
- 1 January - 6 January 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 7 January - 17 Januaru 2020: CLOSED
- 18 January - 28 February 2020: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 14 February 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 29 Fabruary - 24 April 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 25 April - 31 August 2020: 09.00am – 11.45pm
- 1 September - 4 October 2020: 09.00am – 10:45pm
- 5 October - 2 November 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 3 November - 15 November 2020: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 16 November - 30 December 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 24 December 2020: 10.00am – 04.45pm
- 31 December 2020: 10.00am – 02.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand b...