Ticket for the Weltmuseum Wien and the Imperial Armoury at Hofburg Palace
- Travel through the cultures at the ethnographic museum in Vienna
- Learn amazing facts and see great treasures from different cultures and epochs
- Follow the traces of James Cook with artefacts of his historic collection
The Weltmuseum Wien is one of the leading ethnographic museums in the world. First established in 1806 as part of the Imperial Natural History Cabinet, after the partial acquisition of the “James Cook Collection”, it continuously grew and became an indipendent museum in 1928. Today it houses various collections, from ethnographic treasures and historical photographs, books on non-European civilisations, pre-Columbian and colonial feather artefacts, treasures from Mexico or examples of African-Portuguese ivory carving and much more.
Moreover you can visit with your ticket the impressive Imperial Armoury, an amazing experience not only for enthusiasts of knights. It documents five centuries of European history with armours and cour arms from nearly all western European princes, that are were connected to the Habsburgs.
- Entrance to the Weltmuseum Wien
- Entrance to the Imperial Armoury
- Entrance to other exhibitions located at Hofburg
- Child and youth (0-19 years): free
- Students aged (20-25): reduced
- Seniors aged (65+): reduced
Hofburg Palace (Neue Burg), right wing, Heldenplatz, 1010 Vienna
Please print out your voucher and show it at the cashdesk of the museum
- Every day except Wednesday from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- On Fridays:
- July-August until 6.00pm
- From September: Last Fridays of the month open until 9.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand b...