Small group Wachau Valley winery bike tour
- Bike along the most beautiful stretch of the Danube River
- Discover the picture perfect town of Dürnstein, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy wine tastings in traditional and local family-owned taverns
Join a small group cycling day-trip through the Wachau Valley, ensuring a fun and personal experience.
On the day trip you can explore the UNESCO town of Dürnstein or hike up to the castle ruins where King Richard the Lionhearted was once imprisoned. Along the way you visit wineries and enjoy lunch at a restaurant serving Austrian specialties and taste locally-made Schnapps. Master the techniques of wine tasting in a laid back environment and learn from your friendly, expert guide about the region’s fascinating history and culture.
- English-speaking expert guide
- Transport by van
- Bike rental for tour duration
- 2 Wine Tastings (4-5 wines each tasting)
- Gratuities for your guide
- Child (0-11 years): reduced
Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Please be at 9.15am at the Vienna Explorer Office for the check-in
- Small group up to 8 persons
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress comfortably and warm, in case of cold weather especially in March, April and October. Sun protection like sunscreen, sunglasses and hat are recommended
- Total distance: 25 kilometer (15 miles)
- 15 March - 31 October 2019
- Every day at 9.30am
The crowns and sceptres, gowns and flags in the cases of the Treasury are the witnesses and particip...
When talking about the works of Egon Schiele, the adjective ‘scandalous’ is frequently used, even th...
Explore locations associated with the great composer, get insight into Beethovens real life and gain...
The Belvedere has the most expansive collection of works by Gustav Klimt. Whichever aspect of this a...
Have the privilege to explore Vienna in style during a tour with an electric vintage car, including ...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...