Prague full-day trip from Vienna
- Enjoy the picturesque Moravian landscape
- Explore the "Golden City" on a guided walking tour
- See the Cathedral of St Vitus, Charles Bridge and Old City Hall
- Experience free time for shopping, sightseeing or relaxation
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand buildings, historic city center and cultural flair.
Departing from Vienna in the morning, you will journey to Prague aboard a comfortable bus and enjoy the beauty of the Moravian landscape.
In Prague you will take a 2 hour guided walking tour to see the Gothic Cathedral of St Vitus, the famous Charles Bridge, the Old City Hall with its beautiful Clock Tower and many other tourist attractions and have free time (approx. 90 min) for shopping, sightseeing or relaxation.
- Bus trip to Prague
- Guided city walk (2 hours)
- Free time for shopping or relaxing
- Children aged (3-12 years): reduced
- Infants aged (0-2 years): free
Openring 2, 1010 Vienna
Meet your tour in front of the Vienna State Opera House.
- Available in English and Spanish
- Show your printed or mobile voucher upon boarding the bus
- Your ID is required with your voucher, don't forget to bring your passport
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7.15am
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
Join a tour to Salzkammergut, known for its crystal-clear lakes and majestic mountains and take a wa...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Discover iconic Vienna with its famous attractions in an environment-friendly electric vintage car. ...