Leopold Museum Vienna entrance tickets
- See the amazing Leopold Collection of modern Austrian art
- Be fascinated by the largest collection of masterpieces of Egon Schiele
- Find also masterpieces by artists like Gustav Klimt or Oskar Kokschka
The Leopold Collection is one of the most important collections of modern Austrian art in the world and displays masterpieces from the Wiener Secession to Art Nouveau and Expressionism. The more than 5.000 exhibits were collected by the eye specialist and art lover Rudolf Leopold (1925 - 2010) and his wife Elisabeth over a period of five decades. In 1994, the Collection was consolidated with the assistance of the Republic of Austria and the Austrian National Bank into a non-profit foundation, and in 2001 the Leopold Museum could open its doors.
One of its major highlights is the worldwide largest and most prominent collection of works of the expressionist Egon Schiele. It was actually Leopold to reawake the fame of Schiele and to immortalize it with the amazing collection. Besides oil paintings and graphic works, the Leopold Museum also houses the Egon Schiele-Documentation Centre, that is dedicated to research on Schiele’s work and also holds numerous autographs.
- Entrance to Leopold Museum Vienna
- Infants (0-6 years): free
- Children (pupils and apprentices bellow age 19): reduced
- University students (below age 28): reduced
- Seniors (age 65 and above): reduced
- Disabled persons: reduced
- All reductions only with valid ID
Museum Quarter, Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Vienna, Austria
Line U2 stop "MuseumsQuartier" or Line U3 stop "Volkstheater"
- Accessable for wheelchair users
- Every day except Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- On Thursdays: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- June, July, August: opened daily
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand b...
Have the privilege to explore Vienna in style during a tour with an electric vintage car, including ...