Kick bike tour of Vienna
- Discover the hidden gems with your guide
- Cruise around Vienna on a kick bike
- Enjoy the real life of the Viennese youth
Uncover Viennese neighborhoods and their hidden gems of extraordinary street art pieces and cosy cafes with a local guide. You will be lent a kick bike for this active venture into the districts and its delights. This experience grants you a glimpse into some local and hip neighborhoods including districts 6, 7 and 15 that can be explored corresponding to your interests! Enjoy the music at the Museumsquartier or chill near the Danube Canal and get to know the real life of the Viennese youth!
- Kick bike
- Helmet and equipment
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Public transportation
Reindorfgasse 25, 1150 Vienna
Meet your guide in front of the Reindorfgasse.
- Maximum group size of 12 people
- Must be at least 14 years old to join this tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Sunglasses and suncreen are recommended
- Luggage or large bags are not allowed on this tour
- Your tour may need to be cancelled in case of inclement weather. In such case your will be informed beforehand via email. Please check your email inbox 4 hours before your tour starts
- Daily at 10.00am
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
When talking about the works of Egon Schiele, the adjective ‘scandalous’ is frequently used, even th...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...