An Evening in Schönbrunn: palace visit, dinner and concert
- Take a self-guided tour of the famous Schönbrunn Palace with an audio guide
- Have an elegant dinner in a luxurious restaurant
- Enjoy a concert with finest music of Mozart and Strauss
Enjoy the concert of classical music by the renowned Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna at the fully renovated Palace Orangery where Mozart himself performed in 1786. To get the full taste of Vienna, you will start your evening with a tour of the palace with audioguide and dinner served in a luxurious restaurant. It will most certainly be the highlight of your trip to Vienna!
Self-guided palace tour with an audio guide
Empress Maria Theresa appreciated the unique atmosphere of Schönbrunn Palace and made it her summer residence. Take a tour of the glamorous and private rooms of the emperors accompanied by an audio guide! You are free to choose the time of the visit as long as you take it within the palace's official opening hours.
Your tour includes a delicious dinner at 6.30pm. The Café-Restaurant Residenz is located in the former Palace kitchen. It's in the so-called Ehrenhof (“Court of Honor”), adjacent to the Palace's main entrance. This is where an elegant three-course dinner awaits you. Enjoy a delicious treat of seasonal delicacies of outstanding Viennese cuisine while soaking the historical ambiance of this beautiful venue.
In walking distance from the main entrance to Schloss Schönbrunn lies the restored Orangery Schönbrunn, a location for sumptuous festivities during the reign of the Habsburgs and the place where the genius of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart flourished. In this historic ambiance, the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Mozart and Strauss accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. Enjoy fascinating Viennese music at a concert in the Orangery (beginning at 8.30pm).
- 1-hour self-guided tour of the Schoenbrunn Palace with audio guide (at daytime during the opening hours)
- 3-course dinner at the Café Restaurant Residenz (beginning 6:30pm)
- Entrance to the concert at the Orangery (beginning 8:30pm)
- Cloakroom fee
Schloss Schönbrunn, 1130 Wien, Austria
The nearest subway station is "Schönbrunn". The entrance to the Orangery is right across the street. You can download the map of the Orangery and Schönbrunn Palace here.
- An Audio guide for the tour of Schönbrunn Palace is available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Russian languages
- Categories A, B, C and VIP of the concert tickets refer to the concert seat. You can look at the seating plan here
- Category A and VIP ticket holders will receive a glass of sparkling wine or orange juice at the bar during the intermission. VIP ticket holders also get a CD from the orchestra as a present, 1 program per person and access to the exclusive VIP Lounge in the entrance area of the Orangery Schönbrunn
- A vegetarian menu is available on request
- The audio guide tour is available within the following opening hours of Schönbrunn Palace:
- April-June: 8.30am-5.30pm
- July-August: 8.30am-6.30pm
- September-October: 8.30am-5.30pm
- November-March: 8.30am-5:00pm
- Last admission always one hour before closing
- Dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz will be served at 6.30pm
- Admission to Schönbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8.00pm
- The concert starts at 8.30pm and ends around 10.15pm
This package offers a unique combination of two delightful destinations: gourmet cuisine and world-f...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
Witness the Morning Exercise with music which offers an insight into the training of the riders and ...
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. ...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
The bus ride to the city of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart takes you through the beautiful countryside of t...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
At the Mozarthaus Vienna visitors can explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart’s that has been pr...
Man startet bei unserem Meetingpoint, fährt bis zum Stadtpark mit dem schönen Hochstrahlbrunnen, dan...
This all-day trip starts in Vienna and takes you to the beautiful Danube Valley: In the Wachau regio...