Verona Noir: a mystery walking tour
- Discover the best hidden secrets of Verona during the ages of darkness and fear
- Find out what happened in the Arena on the Ides of March of year 54 AD
- See Verona from a totally different perspective and marvel at the mysteries surrounding this magic city!
What happened in the Arena on the Ides of March of year 54 AD ?
Why were 176 people - including children - burnt alive on February, 13th, 1278 ?
What happened to the Jewish family who lived next to the Synagogue during WW II ?
Whose corpses were those found in the Tribunal Courtyard ?
Join this walking tour of the "cruel and mysterious" Verona to find out the answers to those questions and much more. This tour will bring you back in time to experience the fierceness and the ferocity of the past. Your guide will tell you all about the bloody events that happened in Verona, the horrible secrets that remained well-hidden in the old town. You'll go back to the ages of darkness and fear, when nobody dared to go out in the lightless evening.
You'll see Verona from a different perspective and never forget about this tour! Vicious, well-preserved secrets will be revealed to you... if you feel brave enough to dare following your guide!
- expert local guide
- hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Piazza Bra, Verona
Meet your guide next to the equestrian statue of Vittorio Emanuele II in Piazza Bra, Verona.
- please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- every day at 1.45 pm and 5.30 pm
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...