Visit the ancient Verona Arena. Here you will learn about how it was constructed, its current and ancient use, and the historical legend behind it. Meet the guide outside the Verona Arena to join this guided tour, than skip the long line at the entrance. Enter the grand amphitheater Arena, built by the romans during the First century B.C. and walk under the old marble arcades and listen to stories of gladiators and the ancient roman games that use to take place here. Admire the preserved ‘Ala’ or wing, which is the only piece remaining of the outer third circle. Hear facts and anecdotes from your professional guide that will teach you the long and extraordinary history of the great theater, which survived an earthquake in the 12th century. The Arena is still the city’s favorite Opera Hall, for its unique sound quality and history. Finish the tour by taking a photo with the spectacular view of the amphitheater in Piazza Bra, to commemorate on the unforgettable experience.
Verona Arena semi-private Tour with Fast Track
based on 1 review
Language: English , Italian
Availability: From Tuesday to Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Kids go free
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Use of earphones to ensure social distancing
- Very small groups with high attention to safety
- Professional Tour Guide
- Fast track entrance
- Discover the ancient colosseum of Verona
- Learn about the stories of the emperors and gladiators
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Licensed Guide
- Entrance ticket to Arena Museum
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Youth (14-17)
- Child (6-13)
- Infant (0-5)
Piazza Bra, 1, 37121 Verona VR
In front of the Arena ticket office, Gate number 5, above the steps.
What to remember
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 12.30 PM and 1.30 PM
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review