Dinner at Medieval Times
- Devour a succulent medieval dinner to be enjoyed strictly with your hands - in the words of Merlin!
- Four knights compete to conquer the princess - incite your knight to make him win
Inside a medieval castle, you will have a truly unique experience. Four knights, with the help of their squires and bishops, will compete to win the hand of the princess! The encouragement of the audience for their rider will be fundamental and will influence the outcome of the tournament at the court of King Astolfo.
The medieval dinner includes:
- King's appetizer
- Ruritania soup
- Chicken and pomeronia potatoes
- Sweet of the castle
- Drinks without quantity limits (water, wine, beer, Pepsi Cola)
- Dinner and show at Medieval Times at CanevaWorld
- Children under 1 meters tall: free
- Children under 1.40 meters tall: reduced
Medieval Times Restaurant and Show
Via Fossalta, 58, 37017 Lazise (Verona)
- This is a fixed date ticket with a reservation
- On the booking page, you can select "free entry" to make a booking for children under 1 meter tall. Their height will be checked at the entrance.
- If there is a baby with you, remember that the Medieval Times show can be noisy due to the excitement of the audience
- Menus for vegetarians or gluten intolerant people are available at Medieval Times. On request, for celiacs, it is possible to have DS pasta dishes
- Restaurant tickets booked for a specific date cannot be reimbursed or changed to another evenings if they are unused
- To check show hours, click here
- First show of the evening at 7.00pm or 7.30pm
- Second show at 9.30pm (in July and August only)
- Medieval Times is open until 3 november 2019
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
With this tour you only have to think about having fun and tasting the incredible wines of the Veron...