Discover Venice with a food expert guide and taste typical street food while walking past the city's main sights! Stroll through characteristic squares like Campo Santa Margherita and iconic districts like San Polo; admire landmarks like Basilica dei Frari and the Grand Canal and get to visit Rialto Market, the vibrant city market where locals go to buy fresh products. During the tour, stop to sample 'Cicchetti', traditional Venetian snacks, and other regional specialties like cheeses, cold cuts and cakes.
Walking tour with Venice street food tasting
- Enjoy a walking tour of Venice and discover the city's most important sights
- Learn more about the city's history and food culture from your expert guide
- Sample regional products and typical examples of Venetian street food
- Food tastings
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venice VE, Italy
- The minimum number of participants for the private tour is 2
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour
- Please provide your correct phone number at the moment of purchase
Every day except Sunday at 10.30am and 5.00pm
Discover Prosecco wine road and its region enjoying a relaxing and slow full day trip from Venice.Th...
Enjoy an outdoor walk in the heart of Venice with a licensed guide and visit the two symbols of the ...
On this tour led by a private expert guide, you will discover the most beautiful and famous monument...
Padua's history, culture and traditions turned it into one of the most charming and picturesque citi...
The purpose of this itinerary is to approach the Armenian culture and the historical presence in Ven...
Join this amazing workshop and you will learn all the secrets for making the best ice cream ever!Thi...