Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace walking and catching the boats, as many times as you want, by day or by night!
7 Self-Guided tours and public boat ticket valid for 2 days:
An amazing walking tour to discover all of Venice with its marvelous islands: Murano, Burano and Torcello!
This experience will make you live the romantic soul of Venice letting you discover its heart through the most romantic corners and singular squares of the city. The mobile self-guided tour will escort you around each borough of the city.
- Grand Canal, slowly on board of the boat n.1, histories and tales automatically on your mobile, Discover the richest and romantic road in the world, more than 200 palaces facing on it!
- San Marco and Rialto areas, numb. 30 points of interests described, to discover 900 years history of Venetian Republic
- Discover the Jewish Ghetto and the commercial Venetian history and its secrets.
- Arsenale and Castello area, where Venice’s myth was built thanks to the Venetian ships 'Galee'
- From the Rialto Bridge area 'the ancient wall street' to the hidden and fabulous San Rocco and Frarichurches
- Giudecca Canal and Dorsoduro area, romantic and amazing tales of Peggy Guggenheim and the new art borough
- The three Islands: Murano, worldwide famous for its glassblowing art; Burano with the multicolor houses and Torcello, where Venice was born!
Be free to catch all public boat transportations in Venice at any time for 48 hours! Hop on and hop off the boat with your self-guided tour to discover Venice and listen to commentaries about the places you visit and their history.