Venetian wine tasting tour at Dai Do Cancari
- Enjoy Venetian wines tasting in the historical city center
- Get advantage of an expert sommelier who will unravel the secrets of wines
- Discover the history of the Italian wines in this food and wine tour
A professional tasting in the famous "Dai Do Cancari": welcoming wine bar, run by Venetians, in the heart of historic Venice. The owners have more than 20 years of experience in the wine sector and understand perfectly the peculiarities of the wines.
You will enjoy a unique experience where you can taste different Italian, red and white wines paired with delicious cicchetti.
You will learn the history and organoleptic characteristics of local wines that will be paired with tasty finger food prepared with local ingredients depending on the season.
You can choose between the different type of tasting with different quality and quantity of wines.
- Cask wines tasting: 4 glasses of cask wines (white and red), 1 Venetian finger food and breadsticks
- Classic Tasting: 4 glasses of 2 different wines. 1 Venetian finger food and breadstick
- Superior Tasting: 5 glasses of 3 different wines – 1 Venetian finger food and breadsticks. (minimum 2 people)
- Deluxe tasting: 5 glasses of 3 different high-quality wines – 1 Venetian finger food and breadsticks (minimum 2 people)
- Wine tasting
- Finger food
- Live commentary
Calle de le Boteghe, 343, 30124 Venezia VE
At Dai Do Cancari wine bar. Few steps from Accademia Bridge
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Maximum 6 people for lesson
- This activity is restricted to those over 18 years old. In Italy, it is forbidden to drink alcohol until 18
- Unfortunately, this activity is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or those with walking disabilities
- If you are less than 6 people the tour is not considered private and you could share the tasting with other people
- Every day at 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM
- Tour does not take place on 25th December and 1st January
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Escape the crowds of Venice with a day-tour excursion to explore the captivating region of Veneto. S...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara presents a spectacular show dedicated to bot...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Venetian cuisine and taste the fruit of yo...