Skip-the-line tickets to Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Venice
- Go back in time and discover Leonardo's world
- Visit a museum for knowledge and interactivity, recommended both for children and adults
- Get your skip-the-line tickets and enjoy an unmissable experience
This museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the heart of Venice, in the San Polo district, inside the Scoletta, part of the majestic Scuola Grande di San Rocco monumental complex. Inside, visitors will discover working and interactive reproductions of Leonardo’s machines, created from the famous “Da Vinci Codes”.
The exhibition, recommended for children and adults alike, stimulates curiosity and promotes understanding of his remarkable work: it is organized in four sections, “Earth”, “Water”, “Air” and “Fire”. All the machines have been built according to Leonardo da Vinci’s designs and, where possible, to scale. In addition, there is also a section dedicated to some of Leonardo’s anatomical studies and a gallery displaying his most important paintings, faithfully reproduced using high-resolution backlight technology.
All exhibits are accompanied by informative descriptions in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian, and multimedia displays provide further information on Leonardo’s life and works. Visitors can also browse and purchase books and souvenirs from the original and well-stocked museum shop.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Informative descriptions in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian
- Guided tour
- Reduced: children (6-17) and students up to 25 years old
- Free admission: children up to 6 years old, disabled people
Leonardo da Vinci Museum - Campo S. Rocco 3052, 30125 Venice
The museum is located inside the Scoletta, part of the majestic Scuola Grande di San Rocco monumental complex.
- From January to March: 11.00am - 4.00pm (Sunday to Thursday) and 10.30am - 5.30pm (Friday and Saturday)
- From April to October: 10.00am - 6.30pm
- Last admission 60 minutes before closing time
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented the seat of Venetian political power for centuries. I...
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...
On this tour led by a private expert guide, you will discover the most beautiful and famous monument...
Join this tour and discover the island of Murano, the world-famous place known for its ancient glass...
Join this tour to admire the very best of the most romantic city in the world.The guide will lead yo...