Murano, Burano and Torcello islands day trip
- Discover the picturesque villages of Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Visit one glassblowing factory during your stop in Murano
- Get advantage of a qualified guide that will provide information on board
Experience a new way of discovering the Venice Lagoon with a suggestive cruise to three picturesque and charming villages. You will visit Murano, Burano and Torcello which are the traditional destinations among the islands located in the northern part of the Venetian Lagoon. After sailing past the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, the Public Gardens, the tip of Sant'Elena and the Lido (the famous beach resort), the boat will arrive in Murano; known throughout the world for its glass manufacturing industry. Here you'll visit one glassblowing factories. The second stop is on the picturesque island of Burano, famous not only for its lace but also for its fishermen's houses painted in bright colors. Then, after a short sailing trip, you will reach the quiet and sparsely populated island of Torcello, the first center of civilization in the estuary.
The tour includes the service of a specialized official tour leader who will provide information on board and assistance on the islands.
- Shared guided tour on board with a qualified and experienced tour guide
- Return Grand Tourism motor-boat
- Visit to a glassblowing factory in Murano
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
- Child (3-5): reduced
Riva degli Schiavoni, 4196, 30122 Venezia VE
Murano, Burano and Torcello indication on yellow box in front of the Prisons’ Palace, close to Ponte della Paglia (between Doge’s Palace and Hotel Danieli).
- The tour is every day in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian (the tour could be multilingual)
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The entrance inside the churches in Torcello is not included
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- The tour will not take place in case of exceptionally bad weather, boats are completely covered; the tour operates regularly in case of rain or snow
- Every day
- From March 1 until November 3: 9.30am or 2.30pm
- From November 12 until February 28: 2.00pm
- Duration: 4 hours and 30 minutes approximately (roughly 30 minutes each island)
- The afternoon of the Historical Regatta 2019 (1 September) the tour could end at 'Fondamenta Nuove' area instead of Saint Mark’s area
- The afternoon of the Burano Regatta 2019 (15 September) the tour does not stop in Torcello
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
Experience an exclusive and romantic 30-minute private gondola ride on the canals of Venice. Discove...
An amazing guided tour that will take you along one of the most beautiful streets in the world, the ...
Meet your local guide in the center of Venice and with a short 15-minute walk through the hidden str...
A cruise in the Lagoon is a suggestive as well as enjoyable experience, a new and different way to s...
This private tour is perfect for visitors with limited time in Venice.In 3 hours we will show you th...
Venice Shuttle is a fast shared boat service from Marco Polo Airport to Venice center and vice versa...
An unforgettable experience that will open your eyes to the fascinating world of manufacturing and g...
Spend a magic night like a Venetian noble, taking a Gondola ride, crossing the Grand Canal to arrive...
Arrival: after having retrieved your luggage at your arrival terminal, go to Terminal 107 at the des...