Murano and glassblowing tour
- Take the panoramic boat from Piazza San Marco and reach Murano Island
- Visit a glass factory and admire an artisan at work
- Discover the beauties of the island during your free time
Join this tour and discover the island of Murano, the world-famous place known for its ancient glassblowing art.
You will take the panoramic boat from Piazza San Marco, where you could admire the spectacular view of the Lagoon and the San Marco’s Basin with Doge’s Palace overlooks the square, and reach Murano island
There you will have the opportunity to visit one of the oldest glass Murano factories and to see a local artisan at work while learning the history of glassblowing art. After the demonstration, you can also visit the precious collection of artworks and Murano glass vases made by popular local artists. Then you will have 1 hour while you could discover Murano Island, listening to the audioguide and learning more about this special place
- Round-trip transfer from Piazza San Marco to Murano Island
- Glass factory visit including a live glassblowing demonstration
- 1-hour free time in Murano
- Mobile app and map for discovering Murano
- Free (0-5)
Calle Seconda de la Fava, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE
Palazzo Delle Prigioni
From 6th December 2019 to 31st October 2020 at 10.00am
- From 6th December to 13th February: on Saturday and Sunday
- From 14th February until 25th February: every day
- From 1st March to 31th March: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- From 1st April to 31th October: every day
- Tour does not take on 25th December – 1st January
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...
This experience takes place in a beautiful loft-style cooking school in Verona’s historical center. ...