Grand Ball La Fenice “The Carnival Elixir”
- Celebrate carnival at La Fenice
- Enjoy a good dinner and dance at the Ball
- Don't forget to hire your period costume in the theatre!
Enjoy a traditional Venetian night celebrating Carnival in the best location in town!
The Ball at La Fenice is an unmissable appointment that fascinates people all around the world.
There you could celebrate Carnival in the most traditional way possible!
At the beginning of your experience, you will be welcomed in the Apollonian Halls by a nice aperitif. Then, you will enjoy a placé dinner of four courses, curated by an expert chef, accompanied by a live music ensemble. The evening's menu offers the option of choosing between a fish-based dinner, vegetarian dinner or a meat-based dinner, a selection that can be done at the time of booking. During the dinner, you will also enjoy a performance of dancers, and different artists who will wear the precious costumes of the Atelier Tiepolo.
After dinner, the Grand Ball will begin in the Main Ballroom with the Dance Masters who will involve the guests in period dances, such as waltz, minuets and contradances. Meanwhile, you could enjoy carnival sweets and Prosecco wine.
- 9.00 – 9.30 p.m. – entrance of the guests and a welcome aperitif
- 9.40 p.m. – seated dinner and entertainment
- 11.30 p.m. – period dances and a buffet of sweets and Prosecco
- 1.30 a.m. – closing of the party
- Entrance at La Fenice Ball
- Prosecco wine and sweets
- Period costume hire
- Ammanati and Sinopoli Hall
- Main Ballroom - sold out
Campo San Fantin, San Marco 1965
La Fenice Theatre
- A wardrobe will be present inside the theater
- The standard menu will be a fish menu if the customer wishes to have a vegetarian menu o if he is allergic please inform the customer care after the booking
- It is not possible to change the menu on the same day of the event
- Period Costume hire is not included in the ticket price, you could hire it in the theatre, at the Tiepolo Atelier
Saturday 22nd February 2020 at 9pm
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
“Having a spritz together” as Venetians used to say, is the perfect pause between work and dinner — ...
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restau...
Discover Prosecco wine road and its region enjoying a relaxing and slow full day trip from Venice.Th...
On this tour led by a private expert guide, you will discover the most beautiful and famous monument...
Join this private cooking class and learn to cook Cicheti like a local with your personal chef.Ciche...