Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica tour with audioguide
- Explore Doge’s Palace and St. Mark's Basilica
- Listen to stories and legends with your audioguide
- Visit at your own pace
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the main highlights of Venice: The Doge’s Palace and St. Mark's Basilica!
During this tour you will discover the gems of Venice at your pace, skipping the long line thanks to your skip the line tickets and listening to your audioguide.
At the Doge’s Palace, you could admire masterpieces like the Staircase of the Giants and listen to stories and legends of the Palace.
Then you will cross the Bridge of Sights and reach St. mark’s Basilica, known also as the Golden Basilica, where you will admire that byzantine masterpiece listening to your audioguide.
- Audio guide to download on your device with a description of Doge’s Palace and Basilica of Saint Mark
- Skip the line ticket (guaranteed during the summer) to Doge's Palace and Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
- Child (0-5)
Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124, Venice
Venice Tours Assistance Point: is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".
The tickets must be collected every day from 09:00AM to 2:00 PM.
With Piazza San Marco and the arches of Museo Correr at your back and the Poste Italiane (Post Office) in front of you, look on the left and you will see a big grey newsstand (with many souvenir and newspapers): that one is the Venice Tours Assistance Point. Please, go there and ask for the ticket.
The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".
- The skip the line entrance is guaranteed during the summer
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- For the visit of the Basilica proper clothing is required (no shorts or tank tops)
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Basilica and inside the Doges’ Palace: Prior to your visit you must deposit them at the Ateneo San Basso (St.Mark’s Square – Calle San Basso). The storage service is free of charge, but please allow sufficient time
- Comfortable shoes suggested
Every day at the 10:00 am
Opening hour Doge Palace:
- from April 1st to October 31st. From Sunday to Tuesday: 8:30am – 9:00pm (last admission 8:30pm); Friday and Saturday 8:30am - 11:00pm (last admission 10:30 pm).
From November 1st to March 31st 8:30am – 7:00pm (last admission 6:30pm)
Opening hour Basilica: 09.45 am – 5.00 pm
From April to October: the skip the line ticket for the basilica will have a fixed timetable that will be in the afternoon in according to the availability. The Doge’s Palace ticket is without any fixed time, you can visit when you prefer.
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...
This experience takes place in a beautiful loft-style cooking school in Verona’s historical center. ...