Discover the gems of the Lagoon: Murano and Burano islands
- Visit Murano, famous in the world for its glassmaking art
- Burano, the island famous for its lace-making and for the brightly-colored fishermen's houses
- Enjoy a 4-hour tour exploring the Lagoon and its islands
After a fascinating boat ride in the Lagoon you will reach Murano, known throughout the world for the art of glassmaking. You will visit a furnace to see glass products being made right in front of you! During the visit, you will have the opportunity to buy a piece of the local production on site. The tour will then continue towards Burano, the island famous for its lace-making and for the brightly-colored fishermen's houses.
The tour includes the service of a specialized official tour leader who will give you information on board as well as being there for assistance on the islands. With this special excursion, you will have more time to stay in Burano which is probably the most charming island in the lagoon, arriving at this Island for lunchtime. You will also get the opportunity to choose one of these picturesque locations for a quick lunch (not included in the price of the ticket) living the relaxed atmosphere of this venue.
- Shared guided tour on board with a qualified and experienced tour guide
- Return Grand Tourism motor-boat
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
- Child (3-5): reduced
Shore Excursion tour desk - Riva degli Schiavoni, 30122 Venezia VE
Yellow box in front of the Prisons’ Palace, close to Ponte della Paglia (between Doge’s Palace and Hotel Danieli) or at the KFC fast food landing stage close to Venice railway station. It is compulsory to be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure time.
- This tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German (the visit could be multilingual)
- Bookings can be canceled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Tour operates every day
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The morning of the Vogalonga Regatta the tour will not take place
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- This tour is not considered private but shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, boats are completely covered, tour operates regularly in case of rain
- From 1 April 2018 to 31 October 2019
- The tour starts at 11.00am
- The meeting time is at 10.40am at the Prisons' Palace or at 10.30am at the KFC fast-food landing stage
- The tour does not take place on 25 December, 1 January 2019, 9 June 2019 and in case of exceptionally bad weather, boats are completely covered, the tour operates regularly in case of rain
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...
This experience takes place in a beautiful loft-style cooking school in Verona’s historical center. ...