Charming gondola tour and Doge's Palace skip-the-line tickets with guide book
- An exciting gondola ride in Venice along the canals of this magical city
- Take advantage of the skip-the-line tickets to visit the Doge's Palace
Enjoy this amazing gondola tour through the Venice most secluded waterways and be amazed by the most beautiful views of Venice, passing under small bridges and along part of the Grand Canal!
During your pleasant gondola ride, you will admire the Mozart House passing by the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre proceeding along the Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most charming part of the Grand Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
Once reached the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana you will enjoy a quick unique breathtaking view of the Doges Palace and of St. Marks’ Belltower.
Get advantage of your skip-the-line tickets and visit the Doge's Palace with a guide book that will provide you with details of Doge’s Palace, Basilica and Saint Mark’s square.
The Doge's Palace and the New Prison are connected via a double passageway over one of Venice's most famous bridges: the Bridge of Sighs, so called because prisoners, crossing the bridge, used to sigh at the idea of seeing Venice for the last time.
- 30 minutes shared gondola ride
- Multilingual assistance for embarkation
- Commentary by app or by written brochure
- Skip the line entrance ticket to Doge’s palace and ticket valid to visit by yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana) plus Handy guide book (one for each couple or one every 2 people in case of family or group) with details of Doge’s Palace, Basilica, Saint Mark’s Square and suggestions for 7 itineraries to visit Venice.
- A detailed map is included with public boat transportation information
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Reduced: children from 2 to 6 years old
- Free: children under 2 years old
Calle Larga Ascensione, 1256-1255, 30124 Venezia VE
The charming gondola ride: Ground floor colonnade in front of Museo Correr's Entrance - Saint Mark's Square. Facing the Museo Correr's entrance you will see the Post Office (POSTE ITALIANE) on your left side. It is far 2-minutes walking to the gondola station. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. Our assistant will wait for you with the sign "GONDOLA TOUR".
Where to collect the tickets of Doge’s Palace: Bookshop Music Museum in Campo San Maurizio, Church of St. Maurizio. - (Church of St. Maurizio). Opening time: every day from 09:30 AM to 7:00 PM. (Staff book speaks only English). From the Bookshop Music Museum to the Doges Palace is about 7 minutes walking distance
- Handy guide book available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Doge’s Palace and Palace of Saint Mark’s Square without commentary
- Bookings can be canceled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace: free deposit inside
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Each gondola can host a maximum of 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guest’s weight
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- The itinerary of gondola could change in case of wind or bad weather
Opening hours of Doge’s Palace:
- From 1st April to 31st October 08:30 AM to 7:00 PM (last admission 6:00)
- From 1st November to 31st March 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (last admission 4:30 pm)
The charming gondola ride:
- Every day at 11:00 AM and at 4.00 PM. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
- The tour does not take place on 24-25 December, 1-2 January and the morning 11:00 tour of 24th February
- Duration: 30 minutes approx.
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...
Enjoy with a qualified and experienced guide a full visit of the Golden Basilica, a masterpiece of t...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
The Doge's Palace tourThe Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian politica...
Have a walk through the most characteristic and important places for the history of Venice. A qualif...
After a fascinating boat ride in the Lagoon you will reach Murano, known throughout the world for th...
Enjoy an outdoor walk in the heart of Venice with a licensed guide and visit the two symbols of the ...
An unforgettable activity where a Venetian master artisan will explain the traditional art of making...
Get a glimpse of what Venice really used to be like. Escape the chaos of crowds of tourists and visi...