Casanova Grand Ball 2020 tickets
- Take part in the 8th edition of the exclusive Casanova Grand Ball
- Enjoy a masked celebration set in a fifteenth-century Venetian noble residence
- Choose the ticket option that suits you best
Saturday 22nd February 2020 take part into Casanova Grand Ball, one of the most anticipated parties of the Venetian carnival! Celebrate the last Saturday of Carnival joining a world of performers and wonder and experiencing an exclusive journey through emotion and suggestion.
A long-standing event in the program of Venice Carnival, Casanova Grand Ball is now in its 8th edition. The ball takes place at Palazzo Zen, a magnificent example of a fifteenth-century Venetian noble residence, located in the San Polo district, near the Basilica dei Frari. Every year's ball is linked to Casanova and to a specific aspect of his intriguing and mysterious life. A traveler, a poet, a biographer, and a man of questionable ethics, Casanova is mainly remembered as an implacable seducer and, focusing on this aspect, 2020 ball theme will be "Scent of a woman".
From 8.00 pm welcome aperitif in the splendid palace court, with the accompaniment of performances and live entertainment
Dinner in the main hall of the building brightened up by shows and live music
From 11.30 pm DJ music mix, open bar, carnival desserts, and dancing until late at night for the one who purchased the main hall ticket.
Choose between 4 ticket options:
- Main hall full ticket: Entry to Palazzo Cà Zen at 8.00pm, gala dinner (served at the tables) in the main hall, entertainment of various kinds during the gala dinner, masked ball, open bar, frittole and galani (Venetian Carnival sweets)
- Side hall full ticket: Entry to Palazzo Cà Zen at 8.00pm, gala dinner (served at the tables) in the side hall, entertainment of various kinds during the gala dinner, masked ball, open bar, frittole and galani (Venetian Carnival sweets)
- After dinner: Entry to Palazzo Cà Zen from 11.30 pm, entertainment, dancing night, open bar, frittolle and galani (Venetian Carnival sweets)
- Package: full ticket complete costume
- Entrance to the Palace
- Welcome Cocktail
- Performances, live entertainment DJ music mix
- Open Bar
- Carnival desserts
- Other inclusions depending on the selected ticket
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Palazzo Zeno, Campiello de Ca' Zen, 30125 Venice, VE
- Dress code: historical costume is mandatory
- Please contact directly the local operator to specify any allergies, intolerances or the need for a vegan/vegetarian option. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please provide a copy of your voucher to our staff before entering the Palace
- NON REFUNDABLE TICKET
- Saturday 22 February 2020
- From 08:00 pm
An unforgettable activity where a Venetian master artisan will explain the traditional art of making...
The purpose of this itinerary is to approach the Armenian culture and the historical presence in Ven...
Padua's history, culture and traditions turned it into one of the most charming and picturesque citi...
Experience an exclusive and romantic 30-minute private gondola ride on the canals of Venice. Discove...
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
The Doge's Palace tourThe Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian politica...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Escape the crowded city and discover the magical atmosphere of the lagoon led by an authorized and p...
Enjoy a gondola ride and discover Venice from the water. Glide along the Grand Canal and venture int...