Enjoy a day exploring Vancouver’s rugged wilderness! Visit the quaint seaside village of Horseshoe Bay and take a Sea to Sky Gondola up Mount Habrich high above the Howe Sound fjord--North America's southernmost fjord. For a boost in adrenaline, walk across the 335-feet long Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge and feel the mist from Shannon Falls--the third largest waterfall in British Columbia. Visit the Britannia Mine Museum, a National Historic Site of Canada, and climb aboard a mine train into a retired copper mine tunnel.
Sea to Sky tour in Vancouver
Availability: 1 May – 12 October 2020
Duration: 7 hours, 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy a scenic ride 2,800 feet above sea level on a Sea to Sky Gondola
- Explore Horseshoe Bay, a small seaside village
- Visit the Britannia Mine Museum, a National Historic Site of Canada
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Sea to Sky Gondola
- Britannia Mine Museum
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
Pick-up from downtown Vancouver and Richmond hotels, as well as Cruise Ship Terminal
What to remember
- Please confirm pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
Hotel-specific pick-up times will be provided at time of booking (applies only to certain hotels)
Landsea Tours & Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to a day before the activity begins.