Valencia is a city in constant evolution and some of its newest spots have already turned into must-sees. Discover the New City with this private walking tour starting from the old riverbed of El Turia. Follow the riverside, visit the most prominent spots along its banks and discover the history of its bridges and the creation of the gardens. The Turia gardens make up one of the largest urban parks in Spain, winding through the city with kilometers of open space where you can enjoy relaxing activities such as picnics, or sport experiences thanks to jogging and cycle paths. The tour finishes at the City of Arts and Sciences, the most important modern architectural and cultural complex of the city and probably the most renowned tourist attractions in Valencia.
Valencia new city private walking tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover the modern side of Valencia admiring the City of Arts and Science complex
- Explore the Turia gardens and relax strolling through one of the largest urban parks in Spain
- Visit the most prominent spots along the riverbanks and discover the city's history and architecture
What to expect
- Professional tour guide
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- Food and drink
Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia, Spain
Please meet at Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia, Spain. The guides will be carrying yellow backpacks.
What to remember
- The price option is per group
- People of all ages can take part in the walking tour
- Every day at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 4.00pm
Tour Me Out SLNE
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.