Oceanogràfic Valencia tickets and guided visit
- Discover Europe's biggest aquarium and learn all you need to know about the most important marine ecosystems
- Closely admire Félix Candela's cutting-edge building from outside and inside
- Enjoy a guided tour and bottlenose dolphins' intelligence demonstrations
Valencia's Oceanogràfic is the biggest aquarium in Europe with 44 million gallons of water and hosting more than 500 animal species. Located within the state-of-the-art architectural complex of the City of Arts and Sciences, this place faithfully reproduces the most important marine ecosystems, from the warm tropics to the cold North and South poles. It features the largest dolphinarium in Europe, with a total of 26 million liters of water and a grandstand with seating for 2,000 people! Discover the Oceanogràfic with the help of an experienced guide and then enjoy bottlenose dolphins' intelligence demonstrations through a surprising and educational exhibition.
- Entrance to the Oceanogràfic
- Official guided visit
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (4-12 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
- Retired and disabled persons
- For infants (0-3 years) this event is for free
Carrer d'Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 1, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
You will meet the guide at the entrance of the park, in Via Eduardo Primo Yúfera 46013, Valencia.
How to reach the Oceanogràfic Park:
By Metro: The closest metro station is Alameda, line 3.
By Bus: The regular EMT line stops at the doors of Oceanogràfic. Bus numbers 95 and 15 will connect you with different points of the city
By bike: Valencia has a large network of bicycle hire stations, making the option to pedal through the river park from any point in the city a pleasant experience.
By car: the Oceanogràfic park has a spacious supervised parking and covered pay. Coordinates using a GPS are: 39º 27 '9 "N, 0 ° 20' 53" W.
- All the aquarium's towers and accesses to bathrooms have lifts and/or ramps to facilitate access to people with reduced mobility
- The ticket includes: a 3-hour long guided tour of the park and a 30-minute dolphin show
- Guided Visit: Saturdays and Sundays at 10.00am (throughout the year)
- Opening Hours: Sunday-Friday at10.00am-6.00pm; Saturdays at 10.00am-08.00pm
- From mid-July to late August, the park closes at 1.00am
- Special opening times during the holidays
Handsome Club has come to La3 to stay and dominate the city Thursdays! The fashion party for over a ...
ADVANCED TICKET: € 20 WITH TWO CONSUMPTIONS FROM 23:00 Genres: Electronic,Hits Atmospheres: Lounge &...
theBasement dresses up for a night at the CASINO in Valencia. The formula: a spectacular location, a...
Fayer Matinal - Edu Imbernon Edu Imbernon is a great example of how an artist, despite his enviable ...
Pure Works lands in Valencia at the hands of our brothers of Hypnotica Collective in Agora Club. . W...
LOW NOVEMBER MONTH !!! Little more to say, Two Lesbians are a piece of DJs that come from the LOVE O...