Hemisfèric, Science Museum and Oceanogràfic combined tickets
- Experience Valencia's City of Arts and Sciences Complex main attractions
- Discover important marine ecosystems at Oceanogràfic and enjoy dolphins' intelligence demonstrations
- Admire the eye-shaped architectural wonder and breathtaking projection space at the Hemisfèric
Come to Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and visit the Hemisfèric, the Principe Felipe Science Museum and the Oceanogràfic with a unique combined ticket!
The Hemisfèric sits in the middle of Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and was built to represent a giant human eye. As well as being an amazing building surrounded by a 78,000 square-foot pond, it’s also one of the world’s most breathtaking projection spaces. The inner area includes the Carl Sagan Perimeter Ring, named in honor of the great American communicator.
Príncipe Felipe Science Museum
This museum is a reference point for interactive science and one of the most visited destinations in the country. It is the best 21st-century science museum to learn about life, science, and technology in a didactic, interactive, and entertaining way. The spectacular building designed by Santiago Calatrava contains over 26,000 square meters of exhibitions on current scientific and technical matters.
The biggest aquarium in Europe. It faithfully reproduces the most important marine ecosystems and features the largest dolphinarium in Europe, with a total of 26 million liters of water and a grandstand with seating for 2,000 people! Enjoy bottlenose dolphins' intelligence demonstrations through a surprising and educational exhibition.
- Combined ticket to Hemisfèric, Principe Felipe Science Museum and Oceanogràfic
- Ticket to a 3D IMAX film (40-50 minutes depending on the film) at the Hemisfèric
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-12 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
- Disabled persons
- For infants (0-3 years) tickets are free
Avenida del Profesor López Piñero, 7 46013. Valencia, Spain
- It is mandatory to print the voucher
- Hemisfèric: for safety reasons, access to the auditorium is strictly prohibited once the screening has begun, and is not recommended for children under 4 years. Please note that the show you will see depends on the time and date you choose. You will see the exact schedules of the movies (in specific languages) once you arrive at the Hemisfèric
- Oceanogràfic: All of the aquarium’s towers and bathrooms have elevators and/or ramps to facilitate access to people with reduced mobility
- You can visit all three attractions in one, two or three consecutive days. You can't visit the same attraction more than once. You can visit the Hemisfèric, the Principe Felipe Science Museum and the Oceanographic on different dates, but you will have to visit at least one of the three places on the date selected at the time of your purchase. On that day, when you exchange your voucher at the ticket office of the attraction you decided to visit first, you will have to indicate the date on which you wish to visit the other attractions
- Every day, all year round
- Depending on the season, from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- From mid-July until the end of August, the Oceanogràfic is open until 1.00am
Principe Felipe Science Museum:
- Low season: From 7 January to 17 March and from 13 October to 22 December: Monday to Thursday from 10.00am to 6.00pm; Friday to Sunday from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Medium season: From 18 March to 30 June, from 19 September to 12 October and from 5 to 11 December: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- High season: From 1 July to 18 September: from 10.00am to 9.00pm
- Daily at different hours, from 11.00am to 8.00pm
Fayer Matinal - Edu Imbernon Edu Imbernon is a great example of how an artist, despite his enviable ...
This Christmas, after the binge, and for the second consecutive year we invite you to lower the food...
We are thrilled to be back in Valencia to bring the best from Ibiza. Be ready to dance the whole nig...
The first ZIUR of the year has been passed to the dark side. Special schedule Sunday holiday eve. Co...
HAPPY HOUR SPECIAL! -------- From 00:00 to 01:00 2x1 in beer or drink at the bar. Tuesdays are the d...
Get ready to feel the terror based on chills caused by incessant songs, special decoration and terri...