Hemisfèric and Principe Felipe Science Museum combined tickets
- Experience the best interactive and entertaining science
- See the eye-shaped architectural wonder and breathtaking projection space at Hemisfèric
Come to Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and visit both the Hemisfèric and Principe Felipe Science Museum with a unique combined ticket!
The Hemisfèric sits in the middle of Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and was built to represent a giant human eye. As well as being an amazing building surrounded by a 78,000 square-foot pond, it’s also one of the world’s most breathtaking projection spaces. The inner area includes the Carl Sagan Perimeter Ring, named in honor of the great American communicator.
The Principe Felipe Science Museum is a reference point for interactive science and one of the most visited destinations in the country. It is the best 21st-century science museum to learn about life, science, and technology in a didactic, interactive, and entertaining way. The spectacular building designed by Santiago Calatrava contains over 26,000 square meters of exhibitions on current scientific and technical matters.
- Combined ticket to Hemisfèric and Principe Felipe Science Museum
- Guided tour
- Children (4-12 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
- Disabled persons
- For infants (0-3 years) the entrance is free
City of Arts and Sciences: Avenida del Profesor López Piñero, 7 46013. Valencia, Spain
- It is mandatory to print the voucher
- Hemisfèric: for safety reasons, access to the auditorium is strictly prohibited once the screening has begun, and is not recommended for children under 4 years. Please note that the show you will see will depend on the time and date you choose. You will receive the exact schedule for the movies (in specific languages) when you arrive at the Hemisfèric
- You can visit the Hemisfèric and the Príncipe Felipe Science Museum on different dates: However, you will have to visit at least one of the two places on the date selected at the time of your purchase. On that specific day, when you exchange your voucher at the ticket office of the attraction you decide to visit first, you will have to indicate the date in which you wish to visit the other attraction
- Every day at different hours, from 11.00am to 8.00pm
Principe Felipe Science Museum:
- Low season: From 7 January to 17 March & From 13 October to 22 December: Monday to Thursday from 10.00am to 6.00pm; Friday to Sunday from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Medium season: From 18 March to 30 June, from 19 September to 12 October and from 5 to 11 December: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- High season: From 1 July to 18 September: from 10.00am to 9.00pm
When in 2013 Andrea Di Ceglie, Fedele Ladisa and Luigi Tutolo launched their Agents Of Time project,...
Holiday Eve !!! That means that today he bundles much more than usual on a Tuesday. For this occasio...
LA3 FIGHTERS COMES BACK !! Battle of DJs of the main clubs in Valencia Genres: Hits,Indie - Rock,Ele...
We are celebrating in La3 !! Cebrian turns years and the exams are finished. This party promises to ...
Wednesdays are for dancing without fear. Sing in playback, put on a wig, dance Latin rhythms, electr...
Music Tent + Legend Tent + Sound Emergency Genres: Techno Lines Up: Fran Lenaers Atmospheres: Underg...