Visit the seventeenth-century Borgo Rechsteiner, a stunning farm immersed in the green countryside north of Venice, which includes the Romantic Park of Villa Bonamico. In addition to the visit, you can take part in a tasting of five typical Rechsteiner wines, produced from international and native vines (such as Prosecco, Manzoni Bianco and Raboso) accompanied by a platter of locally cold cuts produced in the farm and local cheese.
Wine & beer tasting
Visit to Borgo Rechsteiner with wine tasting
Availability: Every day
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit Borgo Rechsteiner, a farm immersed in the green countryside north of Venice
- Enjoy a tasting of five Rechsteiner wines
What to expect
- Guided tour (private tour on Saturdays)
- Wine tasting (five wines)
- Plater of cold cuts and cheeses
Via Frassenè, 2, Oderzo, TV, Italia
In the village of Piavon (Oderzo), along Via Maggiore, you will find a barrel marked with the name and logo of Rechsteiner. Turn here into Via Frassenè and after the curve, you'll reach Rechsteiner Winery.
What to remember
- Select Saturday or Sunday to take part in an exclusive private visit to Borgo Rechsteiner (maximum eight participants)
- Please be at the Borgo 30 minutes before the selected time
- Standard visit: Monday to Friday, 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Exclusive visit: Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 12 hours before the activity begins.