Join local expert Lauren for a virtual cocktail session, live from Japan. With 20 years of experience in the food, beverage and tourism industries, Lauren will share some fun DIY cocktails and help answer questions you may have about life in Tokyo. She will also share some of the hidden gems, useful city tips and tricks, and show you how to make your own delicious Japanese-style cocktails and mocktails at home. These awesome local guides are excited to connect with people and share personal stories and knowledge with you, with the comfort of your own homes. This experience is great if you want to experience Japan and its amazing culture through some drinks but also for locals living in Japan, as well as Bar fans around the world. This 1-hour “Cocktail Connections”, we will virtually meet, talk, taste and learn together! This is a great opportunity to connect with a local wherever you are in the world. At the end of the session, everyone who attends will also get special info, recipes, and useful resources.
Excursions & day trips
Cocktail Connections: Online Happy Hour in Japan
Availability: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Subject expert guide
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Get great cultural and culinary knowledge from a local expert!
- This experience can be done from the comfort of your own room!
- Have fun and get to know interesting and easy going people
- Visit another culture even if you're in lockdown!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Learn 2 Japanese cocktail recipes that are easy to learn and recreate
- 2 DIY Drinks
- Information about Japanese drinks and culture in general
- Local English speaking expert
What's not included
- Ingredients and tools
- Internet fees
You will be using ZOOM (an online meeting platform) for this experience. After your sign up is confirmed we will send you login details. We will also be making cocktails together and we will send an ingredients list (everything easy to get) in advance of the experience. Any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to remember
- Please bring a spoon (bar spoon if you have it but otherwise tablespoon will work fine), two glasses and a shaker if you have it (optional but fun).
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- You will be using online connection software for this experience. After your sign up is confirmed your login details will be sent to you. For any questions, please contact email@example.com
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience