Teide National Park half-day guided tour
- Discover this UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the 12 wonders of Spain
- Enjoy one of the most visited volcanic landscape in the world
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide. Not only is it a recognized UNESCO site but also trophies the title of being one of the 12 wonders of Spain. A spectacular visual landscape; oxygen for the soul. Its greatness is affirmed with it being the most visited park in Europe and second in the world. Ascend above the clouds at over 2,000 meters. Enjoy the moonscape, volcanic stone.
This excursion also gives you the opportunity to take a cable car to near the top of Teide itself if you wish (not included in the price of this excursion).
You will begin the ascent to the Teide through the local villages which are fascinating in themselves, journeying onwards through the beautiful pine forests - appreciating the trees that have a major part in our ecosystem holding on to our precious water. Finally, you will arrive at the unforgettable plateau of the park with its moon-like landscape where many films like Planet of the Apes and Clash and Wrath of the Titans have been filmed.
You will be given time here to ascend the cable car if you so wish or just spend time absorbing this stunning scenery.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotel
- Cable car ticket (Adult: 27€ / Children 3-13 years: 13,50€)
- Children (2-11 years): reduced
Pick-up from your hotel (in the south of the Island).
- The cable car is not recommended for people with cardiovascular or pulmonary problems, pregnant women or children under the age of 3 due to risk of high altitude having adverse effects on their health
- Tuesdays,Thursdays and Sundays at 8.00am
Rising to the National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide ( the oldest national parks of the Canary Islan...
Loro Parque is a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries guaranteed to please a wide rang...
Let us take you to the top of the world at night (or at least that’s what it feels like) to go to th...
Enjoy a perfect day at Loro Parque with your family!Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...
This special night takes place in the authentic Castle in San Miguel. You will cross the drawbridge ...