Loro Parque: tickets and bus transfer
- Explore a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries
- Take your seat at the spectacular Orca Ocean and watch the whales
- Be amazed as dolphins and sea lions show you their gravity defying moves
- Discover Katandra TreeTops, a place to see the most amazing species of birds in their world
Loro Parque is a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries guaranteed to please a wide range of visitors. We invite you to get up close and personal with the magnificent animals for a truly memorable experience in this special piece of paradise!
Discover the Antarctic at Planet Penguin, home to a real iceberg and its hundreds of penguin inhabitants. Take your seat at the spectacular Orca Ocean and watch the whales demonstrate their strength and agility - see if you can keep the grin off your face as the acrobatic dolphins and sea lions show you their gravity-defying moves.
Explore Katandra TreeTops, a place to meet the most amazing species of birds in the world. Keep your eyes peeled for loris, cockatoos, emus and kookaburras as you traverse hanging bridges and make your way through jungle paths.
- Loro Park entrance
- Children (6-11 years)
- For children (2-5 years) this event is for free (NOTE: they don't pay the entrance; they only pay €8 for the bus seat)
Av. Loro Parque, 1, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Pick-up from your hotel. The service is only available from the south of the Island. From Los Gigantes the service is only available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- The tour operator companion will stay at the final bus stop (he/she will not enter the park). When you get on the bus, the companion will give you all the information you need and provide all necessary details in Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, and Russian
- From Monday to Saturday at 8.00am
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide. Not only is it a ...
Enjoy a perfect day at Loro Parque with your family!Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...
Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on Tenerife, Loro Parque is one of the top attractions...
Do not miss this 2-hour guided Segway tour, a new and different way to visit Puerto de la Cruz!Put y...
Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of seeing whales and dolphins in their natural habitats and...