Tallinn 24h and 72h hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the fascinating Estonian capital
- Reach in a comfortable way all the main attractions of the city
- Choose between a 24 hour or a 72 hour option
- Learn more about the city's history, architecture and culture with an audioguide
- Get a free city center map and free Wi-Fi on-board
The Estonian capital on the seashores of the Baltic is a must see! The three hop-on hop-off bus lines, that guide you to all the main attractions in the city, are a great experience for all kind of visitors, from first-timers to returners.
The Red Line brings you to visit places such as the Mere Pst, the Song Festival Grounds and the Russalka Monument.
The Green Line for nature lovers offers a journey through the historic suburbs. From the Pirita Beach to the Botanical Gardens and the long City Harbor.
The Blue Line, that is operating from May to September, brings you to the Open Air Museum and the Rocca al Mare Shopping or to the zoological gardens!
With one ticket you can use all three hop-on hop-off routes. (See the map HERE.)
Moreover, an audioguide available in 10 different languages will give you many interesting insights about history and architecture of the seen attractions, and about Estonian history and culture in general.
- 24 hours or 72 hours hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Free city center map
- Children (0-6 years): free
- Children and youth (7-17 years): reduced
- ATTENTION: you must print out your voucher and redeem it at the first bus stop you use, in order to obtain yout bus tickets
- Audioguides are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Swedish, Finnish and Estonian
- RED LINE Historic Centre & Old Town:
- 1 October - 14 January & 25 March - 30 April: daily at 10:45am, 11:45am and 2:15pm; on Friday and Saturdays also at 3:15 pm
- 1 May - 30 September: daily from 10:30am to 3:50pm; in June and August on Saturdays also 5:00pm
- GREEN LINE Pirita & Historic Suburbs:
- 1 October - 14 January & 25 March - 30 April: Tdaily at 12:45pm
- 1 May - 30 September: daily at 11:00am, 12:30pm and 2:15pm; in June and August on Saturdays also at 3:10pm and 4:30pm
- BLUE LINE Open Air Museum - seasonal:
- 1 May - 30 September: daily at 1:25pm and 3:30pm; in June and August also at 12:05pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...