All-inclusive small group Blue Mountains tour
- Enjoy Authentic experiences only available to small groups
- Explore with a local blue mountains guide
- Visit Scenic World, glide through skyways, ride the steepest railway in the world, and explore a guided tour of the ancient rainforest
- All-inclusive of Lunch and River cruise - No more to pay
- Interact with native Australian animals
Enjoy a personalized experience away from the large tour groups. Your tour begins early so that you can spend more time enjoying the Blue Mountains National Park and see unique lookouts away from the crowds.
During the journey, you will have the opportunity to take photos from multiple unique lookout points surrounding Jamison Valley & at Scenic world which is included in your ticket.
Experience unparalleled views of the Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls, and Jamison Valley during your guided experience at Scenic World.
Glide between clifftops suspended 270 meters above the rainforest on the Scenic Skyway. Discover the thrill of riding on the steepest railway in the world on the Scenic Railway followed by a guided rainforest boardwalk. Your final experience is the Scenic cableway showcasing the unique geology of the region.
Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch at a historic mountain hotel, catering to vegetarian, Vegan, Halal & Gluten-Free diets.
After lunch, you will then move on to another unique lookout just before you head down the mountains. You will arrive in the afternoon at Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can get up close and personal with some of the most famous animals including wombats, kangaroos, emus and see many cuddly koalas.
End your tour on a high note by cruising down the Parramatta River that leads into the famous Sydney Harbour, but make sure you have your camera ready as you cruise past the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.
- Tickets to: Scenic World, Featherdale Wildlife Park, and the Parramatta River Cruise
- Lunch catering
- Small group allowing additional flexibility
- Expert Local Blue Mountain Tour guide
- Unique Lookouts away from large coaches
- All transport with air conditioning and wifi
- Drinks at lunch
- Tips for your guide
Children/Infants (0-12): Reduced
You will be picked up from a selection of popular city hotels:
- 06.45am - Novotel Sydney, Darling Harbour
- 06:50am - Park Royal, Darling Habour
- 06.55am - Mercure Central Hotel
- 07.00am - Metro Hotel, Marlow Sydney Central
- 07.05am - Travelodge Sydney
- 07.10am - Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park
- 07.15am - Intercontinental Syndey
- 07:20am - Four Seasons Hotel
NOTE: During the period between December 27 to January 5, pick-up locations will be limited to:
- 06:35am - Parkroyal Darling Habour
- 06.45am - Mercure Central Hotel
- 07.05am - Four Seasons Hotel
Please confirm your pick-up location and time with the local tour operator at least 48 hours before your tour.
- Maximum group size of 20
- It is recommended you bring the following:
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Your camera
- Bottled water
- Warmer clothes in cooler seasons (June – August)
- The tour operates from Monday to Sunday
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...
This food and drink tour of Sydney will give you a taste of what the city has to offer: over the cou...
See the best of Sydney during the day. You'll explore the historical and mysterious neighbourhood of...
Discover the World Heritage treasures of Blue Mountains National Park and the breathtaking natural w...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! Travel over the Sy...