Discovery of the heart of Alsace from Strasbourg
- Rest your legs and tour the area aboard a comfortable bus
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
This tour will take you on a journey of discovery of an extraordinary heritage, with, as a bonus, a visit to Mont Sainte-Odile, the Haut-Koenisgbourg castle and a stop in the sublime city of Obernai.
First stop after leaving Strasbourg, the city of Molsheim, famous among other things for hosting the headquarters of Bugatti within its walls: you will discover the old fortified city of this former episcopal city, before heading to Rosheim, a village renowned for its Romanesque church and old houses.
After a visit to the village of Boersch and its famous three gates, head for Mont Sainte Odile, to discover an exceptional panorama overlooking the entire Alsace plain.
Your lunch break will take place in the second most touristy city in Alsace after Strasbourg (and often first in the heart of the Alsatians): the cheerful city of Obernai.
You will have time to visit this dynamic city and enjoy its shops before leaving, in the early afternoon, for the famous Haut-Koenigsbourg castle.
Bernardswiller, Barr, Mittelbergheim, Andlau, Itterswiller, Nothalten, Blienschwiller, Dambach-la-Ville, Scherwiller, Châtenois, Kintzheim... Small towns and villages will follow one another for the pleasure of your eyes, before visiting this old 12th century fortified castle, which was profoundly altered in the 15th century and which was a German imperial symbol under William II.
We will leave for Strasbourg at the end of the afternoon, after a day full of emotion, which will have allowed you to discover Alsace from the inside.
PROGRAM OF THE TOUR
- Approx. 1 hour stop at Mont Sainte-Odile: free visit of the site.
- Approx. 2 hours stop in Obernai: visit and/or free lunch.
- Approx. 2 hours stop at the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle (entrance ticket included in the price)
- A visit to Mont Sainte-Odile and the Haut-Koenisgbourg castle
- Entrance fees
- Audio-guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (4-14): reduced
Parc de l'Étoile, Strasbourg, France
Meet us at the Parking Bus of the Parc de l'Etoile
- Audioguide available in 11 languages: French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Departure time: 9.00 am
The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Stras...
Spend an half-day touring Alsace and tasting varietals in one of France's top wine regions and disco...
Enjoy a full day wine tour in the Alsace vineyards. The Alsace Wine Route winds its way from north t...
Pass'Alsace is the ideal tourist Pass to visit Alsace with your family and friends. Enjoy a free adm...
Strasbourg is situated close to the German border, therefore the population speaks both french and g...
During this private walking tour of the city of Nimes, one of the most significant Roman destination...