Private city tour of Sofia
- Enjoy the Bulgarian capital with your private guide
- See the Alexander Nevski Cathedral – the biggest church in Bulgaria
- View the monument of Vassil Levski
See the most fascinating landmarks of Sofia along with a private professional guide and experienced driver over the course of 2 hours.
The highlights of your tour will include Alexander Nevski Cathedral – the biggest one in Bulgaria and according to many – the most spectacular building in Sofia.
Next, see the Holy Synod, St. Sophia Church, National Gallery for Foreign Art, National Library, National Palace of Culture and Borisova Garden – the biggest park in Sofia, Eagle's Bridge.
View the monument of Vassil Levski - a great Bulgarian national hero, Council of Ministers, Banya Bashi Mosque and St. Nedelya – an old metropolitan church.
Travel to the Administration of the President and National Archaeological Museum, former Royal Palace (now housing National Art Gallery and Ethnographic Museum) and National Assembly Square, where in the middle of the square sits the impressive Tsar Osvoboditel (King Liberator) Monument erected in 1907 by the Italian sculptor Arnoldo Zocchi.
The tour will end at the reception of your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Chauffered excursion in Sofia with comfortable van or minivan
- Visit to the Cathedral Alexander Nevski
- Professional guiding services in English
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (5-15): reduced
Meet your guide at the reception of your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour has a minimum booking of at least 2 guests
- Maximum of 15 people per group
- Tour start time is flexible
- Contact the tour supplier after booking to confirm your desired start time and pick-up location
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Enjoy the newest and quickest way to see the Bulgarian capital of Sofia aboard the only double decke...
Save time and book your entrance tickets in advance to the National Museum of Military History. Upon...
Take a full-day trek to the Rila Mountains to leasurely walk among the nature of it's Seven Rila Lak...
Mousala is the highest peak (at 2925 m) not only in Rila Mountains, but on the whole Balkan Peninsul...