Day SPA and thermal baths at Fonteverde
- Treat yourself to a day of wellness at one of the most fascinating thermal centers and spas in Tuscany
- Enjoy the thermal pool with waterfall and hydromassage, and relax with the Etruscan Circuit
- Discover the Bioaquam® Thermal Circuit with its 22 different kinds of hydromassage!
Discover a resort and spa in Tuscany, where Italian hospitality is combined with an unforgettable wellness experience: a Renaissance palace over a thermal spring, as a tribute to the regenerating power of water. Providing the background to Fonteverde is charming Val d'Orcia, with its gentle hills, cypress groves and small churches. The thermal spring water fills the spectacular panoramic pools and the treatment and relaxation tubs with natural warmth.
By booking a 1-day spa experience at the wellness center, you will access a true work of art, a retreat out of time, a place where you can discover a new harmony between body and mind thanks to the Equilibrium method. You will have all-day access to 'Benessere Termale', the thermal pool with waterfall and hydromassage, the Etruscan Path (a relaxation circuit combining sauna, grotto and Turkish bath) and the Bioaquam® thermal path (swimming pool and hydrotherapy circuit, with 22 different kinds of hydromassage).
- Admission to the thermal pool with waterfall and hydromassage
- Etruscan Path: a relaxing circuit combining sauna, grotto and Turkish bath
- Bioaquam® thermal circuit
- Bathrobe and slippers
Località Terme 153040 San Casciano dei Bagni (Siena)
Present the voucher at the reception of Fonteverde SPA.
- Remember that the ticket is valid until the 19 September 2020
- Please bring your own swimwear, bathrobe and slippers
- This is a 1-day experience, so the SPA is at your disposal throughout the day (during the opening hours)
- Open every day from 9.00am to 7.00pm. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the SPA is open from 9.00am to 8.00pm
- Fonteverde SPA is open every day from 9.00am to 7.00pm
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays the SPA is open from 9.00am to 8.00pm
The beautiful city of Siena in Tuscany is home to the great Cathedral of Siena, an impressive Roman-...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Sienese ...