Seville highlights with skip-the-line tickets and yacht ride
- Discover the Cathedral of Seville and the Real Alcázar, both declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO
- Explore the Real Alcázar, the oldest royal residence in use in Europe
- Relax in an exclusive yacht cruise along the Guadalquivir
- Enjoy the views over the city from the Giralda, the bell tower of the Cathedral
Discover the jewels of Seville with an official guide. On this combined tour, you will visit the Cathedral of Seville and the Real Alcázar, both declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Then, you will relax on a yacht cruise along the Guadalquivir River.
First, you’ll discover one of Europe´s oldest royal places, the Real Alcázar. You’ll enjoy a 1-hour guided tour and then you’ll have free time to explore the gardens on your own.
The next stop will be the Cathedral, one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in the world. From there, you will climb to the Giralda, the bell tower of the Cathedral and a World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
Finally, you will relax in an exclusive fully equipped yacht while enjoying stunning views of the Guadalquivir River. You will have the opportunity to delight a selection of Iberian pork and have “Rebujito”, one of the most typical drinks in the area. You will also be able to see Seville from the air with 3D glasses.
- Official guide
- Yacht ride
- Selection of Iberian pork with a typical drink of the area
- Cathedral and Real Alcázar skip-the-line tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (4-14): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free
Paseo de las Delicias, 3, 41013 Sevilla, Spain
Muelle New York
- The access to the boat with heels is not allowed
- The access to the boat with food or drink is not allowed
- This activity has a maximum of 12 participants
- From Monday to Saturday at 11.30am
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...