Seville cathedral and Giralda tower guided tour
- Visit the world’s third-largest cathedral
- Climb the Giralda bell tower for spectacular views across Seville
- Explore the cathedral’s vast collection of art
Visit Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower on a tour with an official guide. Learn about the history of these structures and climb the tower to enjoy marvelous views across the city. Admire the important works of art in the cathedral’s many chapels.
Seville Cathedral, built in the 15th century on the site of a 12th-century mosque, is one of the largest and most impressive churches in the world. On this 1-hour guided tour, you’ll be able to marvel at the spectacular golden altarpiece and vast collection of art.
The crowning piece of the Seville Cathedral complex is the famous Giralda bell tower. The tower, reaching a height of 322 feet (97.5 meters), was built as a minaret at the end of the 12th century. Learn about the origins of the complex as an Arabic mosque, and see further evidence in the ablutions courtyard.
Explore the collection of important works of arts representing several centuries, decorating the Cathedral’s 44 chapels and the middle of the central nave.
Afterwards, you can climb the Giralda Tower for sweeping views of the city of Seville.
- Tour with an official guide
- Personal audio system
- Entrance to the monument (The guide will assist in the purchase of the tickets)
- Tickets prices: Adults: €9; Seniors (65+ years): €4; Children (0-14 years): free
- Radioguides: €1
- Children (9-14 years)
- Seniors (65+ years) with ID card or passport to show at the Alcázar or entrance may not be allowed
Pl. del Triunfo, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Please meet at the foot of the Giralda tower.
- The entrance to the monument is not included; the guide will assist in the purchase of the tickets
- The tour operator is not responsible of the possible changes in the prices of the tickets
- Tickets must be paid cash to the guide at the meeting point
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time
- Participants must show an ID card or passport for reduced ticket bookings
- Tour in English and Spanish: Monday to Saturday at 1.00pm and 2.15pm
- Tour in Italian: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 2.15pm
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...