Fast and curious segway tour
- Enjoy beautiful views of Seville
- Perfect for the whole family
- Special skills are not required for riding
- Choose the sights you want to visit
This is the fun tour to enjoy the views of Seville on segway. Before the tour you will practise and discuss the sights you want to visit. You can choose from major sightseeings like Giralda, cathedral, Archivo de Indias, Alcázar, Puerta de Jerez, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Plaza de España, Old Tobaco Factory, Parque de María Luisa, Palacio de San Telmo, Torre del Oro, Guadalquivir.
If it is your first time on segway don't be afraid, instructors will explain all the details about safety and machines. Special skills or good balance are not required for riding. Segways are very safe, smart and expensive machines that do all the job for you.
- Guided tour
Calle Real de la Carretería, 14, 41001 Seville, Spain
Top Segway Tour Sevilla office
- Participants must weight minimum 25 kilograms and maximum 110 kilograms
- Riding segway is prohibited for pregnant women
- Participants must be at least 7-years-old
- Comfortable clothes and sport shoes are recommended
Daily, from 9.00am to 6.00pm (Timetable flexible)
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Discover Seville on a 3-hour segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center. After me...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...