Cathedral of Seville and Giralda bell tower skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Visit the largest Gothic cathedral in the world
- See where the remains of Christopher Columbus are (proved since 2017)
- Save time to visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site with your skip-the-line tickets
- Admire the best views of Seville and its Giraldillo
The cathedral of Seville (Catedral de Santa María de la Sede) is the world’s largest Gothic cathedral. It features a spectacular gold altarpiece in its main altar depicting 36 scenes from the life of Christ, as well as the tomb of Christopher Columbus, works by Goya and Murillo, and the Giralda bell tower. Enjoy this UNESCO World Heritage Site on a guided skip-the-line tour. The monument is within the Jewish Quarter as the Alcazar, in the Santa Cruz Jewish Quarter. This is a fantastic tour to learn about one of the main sites in Seville. Also, visit the Giralda Tower that offers you the best views of Seville and its Giraldillo.
- Entrance fees and admission tickets
- Official guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3 years)
- Child (4-14 years)
- Students (15-25 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
Calle Francos, 19, 41004 Seville, Spain
Naturanda Tourist Office.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A current valid ID is required on the day of the tour
- No refunds for lateness or no shows
- Tour in Spanish: Daily except Sundays at 11.00am
- Tour in English: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11.00am
- Closing dates: 25 December, 1 and 6 January
- Restricted time tables on 24, 31 December and 5 January
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...