Alcázar of Seville skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Explore one of the most important royal palaces in Europe and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy its wonderful gardens
- Visit some of the film locations from the TV series Game of Thrones
Visit one of the most important royal palaces with use in Europe; the Alcázar of Seville. This fortified palace was built in different historical times, adding Islamic, Baroque, Renaissance and other motifs. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site last 1987 and is now one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
This royal palace is still the official residence for the Royal Spanish Family when they visit the city. To determine the palace's origin we must go back to the middle ages. From this date you will learn how the Alcázar was incorporating different styles from Islamic and Christian influences.
The tour will start from the impressive Puerta del Leán (Lion Gate) where you will explore several palaces including the royal chambers, courtyards and the wonderful gardens which contains hundreds of different kinds of plants. You will also visit some of the film locations from the TV series Game of Thrones.
- Entrance ticket to the Alcázar
- Official guide
- Audio system
- Transport to the meeting point
- Children (9-14 years)
- For infants (0-8 years) this event is free
Calle Sagasta, 4, 41004 Sevilla. Oway Tours Office
Calle Sagasta, 4, 41004 Sevilla. Oway Tours Office. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour
- Please remember to bring your passport or ID
- From Monday to Sunday
- Tour in Spanish at 1.00pm
- Tour in English at .14:45pm (Monday-Saturday); 14:30 (Sunday)
- Blackout dates: 25 December, 1 January
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...