Half-day shared tour of the Vezere Valley and Lascaux IV skip the line
- Explore the magical prehistoric sites of the Vezere Valley
- Visit Lascaux IV, the complete replica of the original Prehistoric Caves at a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the natural rock shelter in Les Eyzies
Discover brand-new Lascaux IV International Center of Parietal Art. The museum is a triumph of technology: unlike any other cave visits, Lascaux IV employs different set designs, displays, state-of-the-art interactive workshops and immersive technology to bring it to life.
In 2018, the Museum was listed on Time Magazine's 100 World's Greatest Places to visit saying: "The Snohetta-designed complex features some 600 prehistoric paintings
and 1,000 engravings, all painstakingly re-created by a team of two
dozen artists working from physical castings and advanced 3-D digital
scans or the original artwork".
The tour will also take you along the tiny Vezere Valley for stops in Les Eyzies and Saint Léon village.
- Skip the line tickets for the Lascaux IV museum
- Drive along the Vezere Valley
- English speaking driver guide
- Travel in recent, comfortable & fully equipped minivan
- Bottle of water in the minivan
- Free Wifi access on board
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions unless mentioned in the program
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Children from 4 to 12 years are reduced
Place Pasteur - 24200 Sarlat
- You will meet your guide in front of Bus Stop, Place Pasteur in Sarlat
- Please be sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure
- Maximum 8 persons per tour
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- This tour is not suitable for Children under 4 years old
- Departure at 2.00pm
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- From April 1st to October 31st 2019
- This tour is not available in August.
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Welcome to Sarlat, one of the most fascinating small towns of France and a mecca of french gastronom...
Drive to the beautiful village of Domme. With its trapezoid city plan, Domme is a bastide, or a fort...
Some 15,000 years B.C. unknown artists created breathtaking cave paintings of which the most extraor...