Wharf and Waterfront 'Quick and Fun' Segway tour
- The most sensational way to see the City by the Bay in 1.5 hours
- Fully guided and narrated experience
- Visit San Francisco's picturesque wharf and waterfront
- Get great views of the San Francisco Bay and city skyline
The San Francisco wharf and waterfront segway tour is the most sensational way to see the city - glide through the waterfront for a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront and Fisherman’s Wharf.
After a 20-30 minute training session on how to safely operate the segway, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for two hours. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system, making sure you don't miss a single detail about the sites. See more sites in less time including:
- Cable Car turn-around
- National Maritime Museum
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy
- Segway equipment
- Segway training
- Guided Segway tour
353 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Tours depart from the rear parking lot at 417 Beach Street San Francisco CA, 94109
Check calendar for current time offerings
- September - May: 3.00pm (daily)
- June - August: 3.00pm (Monday - Thursday) 4.00pm (Friday - Sunday)
Closed 25 December and 1 January
The San Francisco wharf and waterfront segway tour is the most sensational way to see the city - gli...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
Your guide will meet you near the landing for Alcatraz ferries and give you two separate tickets. On...
Tour the beautiful Golden Gate Park in San Francisco with the exclusive licensed segway tour operato...
Personal tour guide for your party. One-on-one training. Wharf, Waterfront, Little Italy and Hills o...
The Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 facility boasts 300 feet of crystal clear acrylic tunnels holding...
You'll begin your 3-hour bike tour at Fisherman's Wharf. After your bike fitting, you'll start your ...
The Hop-On Hop-Off Official City Tour begins at Fisherman’s Wharf taking you towards downtown of San...
Treat yourself to this Monterey and Caramel tour for a two day and one night adventure! Guests will ...
Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula. Enjoy the fa...