San Francisco bus and bike adventure
- Enjoy 24 hours hop on hop off on the Official City Tour
- Live commentary and multilingual audio tour with 7 languages on every bus
- See Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square
- Explore San Francisco by bike with a 3-hour bike rental
With the 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off pass, you will have the chance to explore San Francisco’s Downtown, the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park from a Double Decker Bus while listening to live commentary from the tour guides or audio guide in various languages. You can enjoy the 2.5-hour Official City Tour and simply hop on and off the bus at the designated 20 stops along the road as often as you like for 24 hours. Once you hop off the bus, you can keep exploring the city by bike with the 3-hour self-guided bike rental for bicycle tours of sites in San Francisco and the nearby areas. Ride along the Marina and stop by the Palace of Fine Arts. Take an easy ride to Golden Gate Park to see the bison up close. Or, bike the Golden Gate Bridge with views of San Francisco and Alcatraz. Bike down to Sausalito for a picnic by the waterfront, and return by ferry (not included). Whatever spectacular ride you choose, you will have an unforgettable experience in San Francisco!
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off access to the Official City Tour
- 3 hour bike rental
- Chinatown walking tour (1 hour)
- Food and beverages
- Tips and gratuity
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children of 4 years and under are free
- Child (5-11 years)
2724 Taylor St, San Francisco, California, 94133
2724 Taylor St, San Francisco, California, 94133, USA, Between Beach Street and Jefferson Street
- English: Guide, Audioguide in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese Cantonese and Korean
- 24 hours From time activated/redeemed
- The bus tours are first come first serve
- The walking tour begins at Union Square
- The office is open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (subject to change as per season)
- It is recommended you to dress in layers as it might get windy on board the open-top bus or when taken the bikes close to the waterfront and the Golden Gate Bridge
You can board the bus at any of the stops after redeeming your voucher at the Skyline Sightseeing office. You can use your bus ticket and bike ticket on separate days.
Spend a day with the trendy Downtown of San Francisco and follow it up with wine-tasting in Sonoma V...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...
Underground Thai kitchen experience in a SoMa loft If you're in search of a real Thai street food ex...