Flavors and murals of the Mission tour
- Get to know the uber-cool locals of the Mission
- Sample artisan donuts, Mexican pastries, tasty pies, and other delicious local snacks!
- Stroll by some of the Mission’s best street art and learn about its history from an expert local guide
- Hear stories of how the Mission came to be and what makes this neighbourhood so unique
- Wander through Dolores Park and finish your local tour at the famous Mission Dolores church
This tour will give you th lowdown on San Francisco’s trendiest neighbourhood, the Mission. You’ll walk among the hippest locals in town on this food tour that combines artisanal eats with some of the most beautiful murals and legendary street art in the city.
You’ll enjoy a donut and a cup o’ joe with your local guide as they introduce you to the neighbourhood and its legendary food scene. You’ll indulge in everything from Mexican sweet bread to roasted cauliflower and black olive quiche, while your guide uncovers the fascinating stories behind the area’s street art and mnurals.
You’ll get the chance to visit the centre of the hipster scene, check out the best thrift stores and grabb a snack at the trendiest nbakeries in San Francisco.
This tour is perfect for anyone interested in the cultural, artistic and culinary delights of the most vibrant neighborhood in San Francisco!
- Local English speaking guide
- Food samples at 5 different locations
- $2 bus fare
- Drinks and tips/gratuities for your guide
- Child (0 to 6): Free
- Child (6 to 11): Reduced
Dynamo Donuts, 2760 24th St, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Casual clothing is appropriate for this tour
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Every day
- Departs at 9.30am
- Runs until around 12.00pm
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...