Alcatraz day tour and Aquarium plus Yosemite day tour
Day 1 - Alcatraz day tour and Aquarium:
Take the ferry to Alcatraz and see amazing views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island, Alcatraz Island, and the San Francisco city skyline from the north.
When you land on the island you’ll be equipped with an audio tour titled “Doing Time”, in which you’ll hear interviews from former inmates and learn more history about Alcatraz. Learn the history of “The Rock” with a 3-hour ferry and audio tour of the island and prison.
Then cross the bay and enter the Aquarium of the Bay with your entrance tickets. Spend the rest of your day getting up close and personal with San Francisco's underwater neighbors!
Visit over 20,000 live animals, ranging from eight-foot native sevengill sharks and eels to rays and jellies, all of which can be found in the San Francisco Bay.
Day 2 - Yosemite National Park tour:
Yosemite is a magnificent wilderness only a few hours’ drive from San Francisco and a must-see to complete your trip to Northern California.
Your day in Yosemite park includes a guided tour of Yosemite Valley with our informative and professional guides providing history and insight into one of the earth’s best examples of a glaciated valley.
Stop to photograph Yosemite’s amazing rock formations and experience free time alone to walk, hike, bike, swim and reflect on the beauty and grandeur of this natural wonder.
When you’re dropped off, you’ll leave with a special custom-printed Incredible Adventures reusable tote bag! The breathtaking beauty of one of California’s most unique landscapes will give you memories to last a lifetime!
In Yosemite you will see:
- El Capitan
- Yosemite Falls
- Half Dome
- Bridalveil Fall
- Yosemite Village
- Tunnel View
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Audio-guided tour
- Tips (optional)
Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Make your way to Pier 33 in Fisherman’s Wharf to pick up your Alcatraz tickets from the Group Services Window and meet the ferry.
Aquarium of the Bay:
- You may explore the Aquarium of the Bay any time on the first day of your tour with your entrance tickets
- Aquarium of the Bay is open from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Alcatraz ticket(s) will be arranged for the first day of your two day package between 9.00am to 3.00pm (exact times vary depending on availability)
- Photo ID and paid voucher is needed to claim tickets
- Alcatraz audio tour is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Mandarin, Portuguese and Korean
- You may leave Alcatraz Island at any time; ferries depart every 30 to 40 minutes; the last ferry is at 6.30pm
- Don't forget to bring your camera and sun protection
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Layered clothing and warm jacket is recommended – the ferry can be windy
Yosemite May to October:
- This is a full-day tour lasting 14 to 15 hours
- Maximum of 13 to 15 people per tour group
- Bring your camera, portable charger, bug spray and water
- Only 1 small bag per person (that can fit under seat), is allowed
- Please have spending money for incidentals and lunch
- Wear sneakers or hiking boots and sun protection
- Swimwear, towel, sandals (optional)
Additional items needed between November to April:
- Please note winter temps in Yosemite are on average 50 F/10 C, but can be as low as 28 F/-2 C
- Dress in warm clothing, coat, knit hat, gloves
- Alcatraz, Day 1: daytime departures at Fishermans Wharf from 9.00am to 3.00pm (see calendar for exact times, these change depending on availability)
- Enter the Aquarium of the Bay at any time the first day of your tour
- Yosemite Tour Day 2: Pick-up from SF hotels between 6.30am to 7.10am as follows:
- 6:35am: Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf (2500 Mason St) Pick up on NORTH POINT Street side
- 6:50am: Hilton San Francisco Union Square (333 O'Farrell St) Meet on MASON Street side
- 7:10am: BEI Hotel (50 8th St)
- 7:45am Dublin BART Station - Hacienda Exit 7:45am (for all East Bay pickups)
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour and a trip to Alcatr...
Take a trip to one of the most famous prisons of all time: Alcatraz Island. Once upon a time, no one...
Cruise along San Francisco’s breathtaking waterfront, under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, and loo...
Experience Northern California’s fog, while you wander in and out of the redwood alleyways. The view...
The first stop will be at the Madonna Estate Winery where the Bartolucci Family has crafted wine at ...
Stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Experience the wonder as you go through N...
This stunning drive affords one amazing view after another. Enjoy the winding roads down the coastli...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
This tour will start traveling south on the famous Pacific Coast Highway, California Highway 1. You ...
San Francisco is famous for its colorful neighborhoods and interesting residents and now, it's your ...